Domestic (Japan) applications
（YouTube & bilibili accepted as well）
How to apply
-Download the KARASTA app and upload your performance of the assigned song.
Upload your performance of the assigned song with the following 2 hashtags:
Assigned song:“inside a dream”(song featured in DEEMO THE MOVIE)
Music/Lyrics by Yuki Kajiura. Song by Joelle.
*The original song is performed in words coined by Yuki Kajiura, but applicants are free to change the lyrics. Humming is accepted as well.
You can also shift the key to apply, here are the backing track we offered.
-1 Instrumental ver. example
-1 Instrumental ver.
-2 Instrumental ver. example
-2 Instrumental ver.
-3 Instrumental ver. example
-3 Instrumental ver.
Of course, you can prepare the other key(with your voice) to apply.
- Must be female aged 13 or older.
- Must not be signed with and/or represented by any record label, management or agency/agent.
- Applicants under the age of 20 must be authorized by their parent/guardian before applying.
- Must be able to participate in screenings beyond the second round that will be held in Japan.
- Must understand and approve that photographs/videos will be taken beyond the 2nd round of auditions.
- The winner of the audition must base her activities in Japan and participate in the domestic entertainment industry.
January 1st – February 29th, 2020:
Early March 2020:
-1st round qualifiers (approx. 30 contestants) will be announced
-Assigned song for the 2nd round will be announced
March – June 2020
2nd round 3rd round Final round
On top of votes by professional judges Yuki Kajiura, Yasuhiro Mori (the film’s music producer), and Pony Canyon’s producers, public fan votes will also be considered. and the total score will determine the qualifiers for these rounds.
The grand winner of the audition will be announced on July 2020 at ANIME EXPO in L.A.
Lyrical Version (Creative arrangement)
As the question of audition
DEEMO THE MOVIE “UtaHime” audition office